Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Think about the hard time

I have never experienced such hard time, but my grandparents have had the similar experience as Freddie. In 1959-1961, Three Years of Natural Disasters, people in china struggled with hungry. Some people even eat bugs and rind and everything they could find,my grandfather told me when I was the age of Freddie. This was hard for me to imagine. It liked an unreal story.
Maybe kids in this kind of circumstance could grow up earlier. Nowadays,many children are spoiled by their parents,especially in China. I think these kids should read some books like "King in disguise". When I was a kid, my mum always told me that I should treasure what I have and think about the hard time. To be honest , I didn't want to hear that after I have heard many times.But it still worked.
I hope every kid can get good and right education from families and schools and the whole society. What is the best way to achieve that?

No comments: